We're here!

My husband and I are in Chapel Hill. We arrived early. I drove because I didn't want to hear him complain the whole way about traffic and the road conditions. Now he's a little disgruntled about paying for parking. Some days I wonder why. I love him but some days I wonder. I am excited about meeting my psychologist. And then for two hours of couple's therapy. This will be the fun part of the day.

I haven't heard anything from High Point yet. The city editor said they hoped to have a decision made by the end of March or early April. So I am praying and hoping hard. The weather is still great. This made the walk from the parking deck so much easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz