Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It has been such nice weather that I decided to do some Spring Cleaning. I have never really done this in the past. But what I did today gave me a since of accomplishment.

Tomorrow is Chapel Hill day. My husband and I have talked more in the past few days than in weeks. But Chapel Hill has not come up. I have made peace with the fact that I may have to leave the study. He hasn't said much but he did say how he would need to decompress afterwards. I am looking forward to it. I am ready.

My favorite tv show is Lost. Unfortunately, it a repeat tomorrow night. This is my form of decompressing. I haven't heard anything on the job front yet but I am still hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Silly Girl,

    I was wondering if you had heard anything on the job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    Your post reminded me that I also have to think about Spring cleaning. Our weather is suppose to warm up and get sunny, so that might get me in the mood.

    ReplyDelete

Stopping ED from gaining

One of the hardest things I had to ever do was to explain my ED to my 11-year-old son. His father had talked to him about it, which I have...