Patiently waiting!!!!!!!!!


I am at the library patiently waiting for the librarian to put out the new magazines so I can check out the previous ones. I'll probably cheat and ask her if I can put them out for her. She likes me because I give the library tons of magazines when I am done with them. Plus, they know how much I looooove libraries.

Last night, My husband and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. It was a nice dinner. I was pretty proud of myself. I ate a roll with butter, most of the salad, most of the french fries and chicken tenders. During the day, I did four loads of laundry and cleaned the house. I wanted everything to be nice. Meanwhile, my husband, my father-in-law and my husband's friends were pulling up a rotten floor in a mobile home brought for his niece. My husband was not in a good mood when he came home. On the way to Logan's, at Logan's and on the way home, this was all he talked about. I could have went out to dinner tonight but with possible bad weather, I decided no. I still had a nice dinner because I knew his attitude was not directed at me. If we weren't in counseling, I would have blamed myself. Some will think that the night was ruined but considering what happen during his day, it was a nice evening out.

Money is kind of tight right now. So for a present, I got him a really nice anniversary card and burned him a mix cd to listen to when he is on the road. With my husband on occasions like this, presents for me are yeah or nay. I don't care if I get one. But I do want an acknowledgement of the event and a present for my birthday. Call me selfish but I love my birthday.

Well library lady is done with the magazines so I'm going to get first dibs. Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral