Lots of prospects

One of the things I love about Sundays is the fact there are more classified ads in the newspaper. It gives me some hope for the week. For now, my job search is my job. Everyday, I am up by 10:45 a.m. so I can eat breakfast and watch the View. Well at least 20 minutes of the View. Then I get ready and face the day. I have spend most of my unemployment taking care of my mother. This was one of the pluses. I would have never been able to spend time with her and my son. This is time that will always mean a lot to me.

So I thank Barry M. for firing me because of the time I have spent with my family. It was also time for me face the fact I have an eating disorder. This time has made me stronger and more prepared when I do find a job.

Today is my mother's birthday. She said she is having a great day. She is a work and working means she healthy so she is very happy. I will not give her age because it would not please her. My mom rocks!

Now I must go and find a Spiderman book. In addition, to being a dinosaur lover, my son loves comic book heroes. He moves back and forth between Iron Man, Incredible Hulk and Spiderman. He thinks having them on his underwear is the best thing ever. When we play pretend, I always get to be the Incredible Hulk. JJ (my son) has no concept of female superheroes. We are working on this. I want to be Wonder Woman sooooo bad!

Comments

  1. Hi Silly Girl,

    It's great to hear your mom had a great birthday. I'm guessing she feels blessed having a daughter who loves her so much. That's a wonderful present.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral