It's sunny

Today has been a really good day. I ate breakfast and a semi-lunch. I had a bowl of cereal and some leftover chicken. This was all before noon. Usually, I try to hold out as long as possible (2 p.m.) before I eat.

I feel really positive about my life right now. Even if things don't go the way I want them, I know everything will be okay. I am sorry if my posts seem sporadic but I don't have Internet at home. Plus, this is a way that I have to get up each day instead of wallowing in self-pity and doubt.

As for the job interview yesterday, I think it went really well. I am one of five up for the position of reporter for Randolph county. It will be a lot of responsibility but I think I am ready for it. It will mean moving away from my son and my husband. One of the things I need right now is health insurance. After years of punishing my body, who knows what health problems lurk. And I have a scary history of cancer on my mother's side of the family so I need to be prepared. Now I think I am going to go enjoy this nice sunny day with my son. He wants to ride his bicycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral