Food Journal

My therapist in the study wanted me to keep a food journal for the past two weeks. After looking at the entries, I realize I don't eat much at all. I probably consume 1,000 calories or less a day. This is scary especially when you have an active three-year-old. If anything, the journal has shamed me into eating more so it will not look so bad with my therapist.

Even though, my husband seems to be against participating in the study. I will put my all in it for as long as possible. My husband isn't a bad person but he feels I can get just as good care by going sliding scale at this place in Charlotte. What I don't understand is how a person would want to turn free care for the cost of a tank of gas and a meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz