At the beach!

I am in Myrtle Beach. Chapel Hill went very well yesterday. So well that my husband suggested we go to the beach for a day or so. You could have knock me over with a feather. We had a nice drive down (2 1/2 hours) and stop for lunch at a Chinese buffet. It was a little rough in the beginning. I have found now since I am eating more that if I wait too long to eat and then eat too much, it will make me sick. No binging or purging. My stomach isn't used to food. My therapist said this is why I must eat on a schedule three times a day with two snacks. Something most people do. Hey, I'm trying. Anyway, I did pretty good. And get this, I ate broccoli.

We are here. It is very windy but we can look out the patio door and see the beach. How cool is that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst