First Session

Today, I started my first session in the eating disorder study at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I am very excited. For the first time, I think I can conquer my anorexic. I have to for the sake of my son and my marriage.

It was three hour drive but it was worth it. Until this study, I never really looked at beginnings of my eating disorder. And I never really looked at how it affects others in my life. As a homework assignment, the therapist wants me to keep a food journal. This should be interesting.

Comments

  1. Hi - I came by to say "Hello" after you left your link on my "Blog Registry". I just read your first three posts. You're doing a great job.

    Although I don't know what it's like being anorexic, I do know food journals are also suggested for those who are trying to lose weight. It appears to be a good tool and to keep us accountable.

    I wish you well on your journey.

    Happy Blogging!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

Stopping a downward spiral