Birthday Bliss and other adventures

October has been a crazy fabulous month. For starters, I turned 42 on Oct. 12. For the first time in a long time, I wasn't sad or depressed. 

I celebrated my birthday by working and eating cupcakes. Lots and lots of cupcakes. 


A few days later, I visited JJ to continue the celebration by going to the park, bookstores and a family birthday party. It is easier just to show you.
My nephew Devyn and JJ in McDonald's

I am trying to master the art of the scooter with Devyn.

Mother and son selfie!

My son took this picture of me with the scooter. I posed for a photo, which is amazing.

I accepted a dare to ride Clifford at the park.

My not-so-little shutterbug!

Scooter racing with Devyn and JJ!

Attended a birthday dinner for my cousin with my nephew, son and brother.

A goofy selfie!

Getting ready for the trip to take JJ back!
 

It is amazing how much fun can be done in a three-day weekend. Next up is an even busier November and the birthday of my son, who will turn 10. I can hardly believe my baby will be 10.

DAILY DOSE
1. Cupcakes!
2. Being able to celebrate 42  
 healthy! 
3. Spending time with my son!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

Stopping a downward spiral