Something isn't right


As a reporter, I am responsible for being an expert on a variety of things such as board of elections, town boards and community colleges.
Basically, I know a little about a lot of things. But there are two things I know well—ED and my body.
For years, I focused on my depriving my body of its most basic need. And because I focused so singularly on this, I know my body. I know when things are out of sort with me.
I apologize in advance for the TMI of this post.
For the past few months, I have noticed that my period (or girl fun time as I call it) has been getting longer and more painful. Plus, I am always tired. I can get eight hours of sleep and still be exhausted. It has gotten to the point that I have started to take a 20 minute nap at lunchtime.
Another thing I have noticed is that I always feel full now. I know when I wake up at 6 a.m. that I am not full. I can’t even finish a meal without feeling like I am going to pop.
Maybe I am overreacting but something isn’t right. 
I know my body. I have a doctor’s appointment on Dec. 4. Hopefully, there is a reasonable explanation but something is not quite right. And I intend to figure out what's wrong.

DAILY DOSE
1. Having a perfect cup of coffee with a brownie!
2. No meetings to cover tonight!
3. Election stuff is OVER!!

Comments

  1. I hope you can figure it all out and you start to feel a little better soon. I hate when you unexplained things happening though. It always makes me skittish. Thinking of you!
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's nothing more than a stomach virus, and that the longer menses are not related to the feeling of fullness. Sending healing beams of comfort to you, Dear One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just came here accidentaly as I suffer from eating disorder and I know our bodies, energy levels and appetite sometimes react unexpectedly without some obvious problem, but my doctor's instinct just does not let me not to ask whether they have tested your thyroid hormones?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral