Here are some of the many thoughts that have ran through my head during the last few days.
I like to be warm. This is why I chose to live in North Carolina. Winter is winter and summer is summer. But the last few days have been rough. On Tuesday, it was 20 degrees outside. I am 40 years old and can’t remember the last time it was so cold. Things are back to normal at 37 degrees. There is a big difference between 37 and 20. I have been the last few things being warm and nesting inside my apartment.
Downtown Abbey has returned. I was so happy that I could barely contain myself. It is in my top five of must watch shows.
The computers at my job are bit antiquated but I am able to listen to iheartradio. Thanks to the site, I have discovered a lot of songs I wouldn't have heard.
I am doing a phone interview with Kellie Pickler in the morning.
I have a massive amount of writing pens. I went through them and filled a bag full of them. Now, I am going to be the pen fairy. I will giveway good pens to nice people.
I am trying to read at least one book a month.
In 2014, I promise myself that...
- I will have some articles published in a magazine.
- I will be more sociable.
- I will try one new thing each month.
- I will go on an overnight road trip with my son.
- I will come up with a plan to fix my teeth.
- I will make sure friends and family get copies of the photos I have of them from their younger days.
- I will continue to work on my relationship with God.
- I want to write more.
- I will go through the clutter in the spare bedroom and apartment.
- I want to get my finances in order.
- I will continue to work toward an ED-free life.
With this list, I don’t think I will be spending as much time on the couch as I did in 2013.
1. Buying a pair of fleece lined tights. They are the best item ever for cold weather.
2. Finding the book I have wanted at a consignment store I frequent.