An 80s day


It has been an 80s kind of day for me. I love eighties music. It takes me back to when I was a teen wearing crazy colors, acid wash jeans and colorful sneakers. It was a time when all I had to worry about was getting good grades and making sure dinner was on the table.

It was during the 80s that I realized I didn’t have to be like everyone else in my family and school. I loved Def Leppard, Bon Jovi and Whitesnack along with Michael Jackson, Prince and the Jetts.
The hair bands made my mother and grandmother wonder about me but as long as my headphones were on it was okay.

My hump day 80s list would include:

  • You Spin Me Round Like a Record--Dead or Alive
  • Beat It-- Michael Jackson
  • Rapture-- Blondie
  • Out of Touch-- Hall and Oates
  • Everyday Is Like Sunday--Morrisey
  • Maniac--Michael Sembello
  • I Feel for You--Chaka Khan
  • Roxanne-- The Police
  • Girls Just Want to Have Fun-- Cyndi Lauper
  • Animal-- Def Leppard

I think what kicked off this 80s mood was watching Pretty in Pink Sunday evening. It is one of my favorite movies. It has good music and great storyline. Plus, it was one of the first movies that I got to see in a movie theatre.

Thanks my 80s day it has been a pretty decent day.

DAILY DOSE
1. Itunes Radio with tons of 80s stations
2. Finally passing two kidney stones! YAY!!!!!!!
3.Getting the happy back into my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst