Recharging with Iron Man

Last weekend, I had a chance to recharge my batteries. It is amazing how spending 24 hours with a seven-year-old can make life a little more bearable.
He is a dinosaur loving bookworm.


Last week, I took a quick trip home to see JJ. I have work this weekend and he has school so quick trip. It was awesome. We went to see Iron Man 3 in 3D. I  also had a heart attack about the price of the movie but I promised JJ could see it. My new nickname for him is now Iron Man, which he was cool with. I enjoyed watching him watch the movie. We had a blast. 

Some other first on the visit included:

I took him for his first visit to Sweet Frog.

He ate so much ice cream that he had to push the cup away.


And he now gets to sat up front with me in the car. It was weird for both of us but we got over it. It was nice to talk with having to yell over my shoulder.

Riding up front with mom.



And we made pizza,  camped out in the living room and watched a movie. Or more like the movie watched us. I love my son. And hopefully, I will be able to spend more time with him this summer. But it was sweet to be able to spend a few hours with him. I am tired this week but it was so worth it to see my boy!


DAILY DOSE
1. Being able to see my Iron Man!

2. Orange soda can take away most of the bad!

3. Making memories!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst