Sunday, April 7, 2013

Returning home after Spring Break




I have returned to RR after spending a week with my son. It was the best vacation I have had in a long time. We didn't really do anything but spend time together. 

I have become an expert in Ninja fighting and comic book heroes. I needed to get away and just chill. I did that. Now I am ready to take on the world.



Being on vacation has taught me a few things. The first is that all work and no play makes for a cranky Jackie. Warm weather is coming so I plan to spend more with JJ outside.

My son is a smart little cookie. He wants to be a scientist when he grows up. It was fun watching him with his microscope looking at specimens. 

I have decided to really work on improving my skill set. I want to move closer to JJ. I want to be able to have lunch with him or go to his school activities. I feel like I am missing out on so much. I now know what I have to do.

DAILY DOSE

1. Enjoying the beautiful Spring Day.

2. Looking at my Spring Break photos of JJ.

3. Vegging on the couch!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your vacation with JJ. He is getting so big! Which reminds me that I've been reading your blog for quite a while. I hope you can make a way to move closer. It will be more then worth it for those precious moments that you don't want to miss.

    ReplyDelete

A whole new world

Well, it is official. I am the mom of a sixth grader. I can't believe JJ has grown up so fast. It seemed like yesterday that he was ...