A lot to do....before hitting the road


Curious George and Munchos keep me going on a long day at the office!
For me, a week is defined Tuesday to Monday. So technically for this week, I worked Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be off on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to go home and see my mom and son. And finish the week on Monday.
In my two days, I have worked 26 hours. I have meetings in the morning and at night so I could easily get the 16 hours I need to make 40 hours without touching my sick or vacation time on Monday. This is sad. But I do what I do to save those precious hours in case my mom or son gets sick.

I am ready to get on the road in the early a.m. while most are asleep. I'm excited but nervous about going home.


I found this thing in People magazine that asked 20 questions. I decided to do it.

The first thing I do in the morning is...turn on the tv to watch the morning news.

The last thing my son did that made me laugh was...explaining the difference between boys and girls.

My least favorite food is...broccoli.

My favorite junk food is...barbecue potato chips.

My first celebrity crush was...Johnny Depp.


The first thing I brought when I first got a job...a Duke sweatshirt.


My least favorite thing to do each day is... to open my car, which cuts of the radio, and go inside to work.

The last time I said "love you" was...30 minutes ago to my mom.

The best present I ever got was...my son being born healthy.

The most trouble I got into as a kid was...locking my brother in a closet.

My favorite clothing is...capri pants. I feel they are the answer to shorts.

My first car...was a Geo Metro.

What people don't know about me is...I have a fear of trains but love to ride them.

The last thing I do at night is...say a prayer for my loved ones.

My first date was...the worst of my life.


I'd like to meet...Martin Truex Jr. He's my favorite NASCAR driver.

My favorite place in the world is...wherever my son is.

Daily Dose

1. I'm going home.

2. I have been craving quesadillas.

3. Two days off from work. I shall not pick up a pen to write down what someone else is saying.

Comments

  1. A Geo Metro used to be by dream car back in the day!! Funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst