Dreaming of my pillow

I have been fantasizing about sleep. I dreamed about sleeping last night. I am tired. This has been a crazy crazy week. It is Easter weekend, which means Easter Egg hunts and church events. I have the weekend off. This is good.

My mother has been in the hospital since yesterday morning. My brother and her decided not to tell me until after I had gotten off from work. They didn't want me to worry or try to get on the road. It is combination of the chemo drugs and not having much of an appetite. She said she is doing fine and for me to stay put.

I love my job. In almost eight months, I have gotten a ton of experience. I would like to stay here awhile longer but I might have to move back home. My brother can't handle this all by himself. My dad isn't my brother's dad and my aunt is almost 70. I have started looking for jobs closer but there aren't any. And employment options are pretty limited down there. Fast food is an option but I really don't need to work around food. The outcome is never good with me working in a resturant. It seems to be a major trigger for me. I guess I will continue to monitor the situation. I want to be Lois Lane but at the same I want to be a good daughter and mother.

Daily Dose

1. I slept in until 7 a.m.

2. I am improving my water intake.

3. When I grew up, I want to be just like my mommy.

Comments

  1. It must be so hard to work so far from home. Have you thought of looking for a teaching position at a college near your home?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral