Back to work




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was pretty good. JJ made out like a bandit. From various relatives, he got all sorts of gifts from an actual all terrain vehicle to a Power Ranger collection. His favorite thing for Christmas--spending time with his mommy. We played with his toys. We attempted to do some puzzles but gave up and ate pineapple upside down cake.

My new digital camcorder got quite a workout. Now I am working on making a Christmas dvd for everyone. In the coming days, I will try to put up some video of the two of us racing his remote control 18 wheeler and car. JJ is still trying to get the hang of what racing against another person means. Overall, I had a great time.

I woke yesterday with a sore throat and body aches. It is a four hour drive from JJ to Roanoke Rapids. I did it with the help of orange juice, Dayquil and a giant box of Red Hots. On I-95, five miles from my exit, traffic came to a standstill because of an accident. We traveled about a mile and half in 30 minutes. Eventually, I made it home where I took some heavy duty meds and crashed.

I still feel crappy but work has to go on with Dayquil by day and Theraflu by night. My co-worker D wanted to make sure I ate today so she treated me to lunch at Ryan's. I had lots of chili and sweet potato casserole.

Daily Dose

1. Theraflu is soooooooo nasty but it make you feel so good.
2. Being able to have my son's Christmas recorded.
3. Caring co-workers who make sure I eat and have plenty of Red Hots. I don't like Halls so I use Red Hots for the same effect.

Comments

  1. Glad you had a good Christmas!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral