Lovely Saturday

Today, my in-laws have been married 44 or 45 years. As a family, we are suppose to go out to dinner tonight. It will be interesting event.

I got an email from the Regional Editor of a bunch of small weeklies in the area. I applied for a job as the editor of one of the papers that is about 45 minutes away. The Regional editor asked me if I would be interested in applying for a weekly 2 hours and 30 minutes away. Why not! What do I have to lose?

I am meeting with Dr. S about tweaking my meds because I have been at the bare minimum dosage for awhile and I don't think they are working. I have found recovery to be a combination of meds, therapy and me. The only thing working right now is therapy.

I went to the grocery store yesterday. I told myself that instead of trying to get all the stuff in 10 minutes. I would allow myself to linger for 30 minutes. Found some great deals on sliced ham and turkey. Also got some brats for a steal. I think for lunch I will grill up a few with some onions for my hubby and I. JJ has a weekend with the nieces and cousins. Normally, the grocery store makes me anxious beyond belief but I did pretty good. Also this citrus punch that I love was on sale for 79 cents. 79 cents. It is usually about a $1.50 a carton. 79 cents.

I am up so early because I had to interview a man about a bbq fundraiser. I couldn't imagine JJ with leukemia. Finley's story just about broke my heart. I will keep the little guy in my prayers. Glad that his prognosis is good.

Daily Dose

1. Caring people
2. Citrus punch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz