Saturday, May 2, 2009

Family day

My husband has declared today as a family day. So we are headed to the free comic day at a comic book store in Charlotte. We plan to surprise JJ with not only free comic books but a paid comic book of his choice. A teachable moment of making your own choice and one choice. I know JJ will bat those pretty eye lashes and give me a cute smile to convince to get him two comic books. It's kind of windy so we are going to fly a kite. And not just any kite--Iron Man. He is going to be soooo surprised. I plan to take tons of pictures. I'm looking forward to a wonderful day with my favorite two guys. To everyone, have a good Saturday and a most excellent Sunday!

Daily Dose

1. My sweet JJ

2. My hubby

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I heard about free comic day on the news this morning. Your son is so lucky to have great parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day and when time allows come for a visit as I have an award that I would like to share with you.

    You can save and paste it onto your blog if you wish.

    with happy thoughts from Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Stopping ED from gaining

One of the hardest things I had to ever do was to explain my ED to my 11-year-old son. His father had talked to him about it, which I have...