I am here!

After a long week, I made it back to Chapel Hill. It was nice relaxing drive. Today was my husband's off week. I am feeling much better. So far, breakfast and lunch. I talked with the nutritionist about my diet. I have to admit that I went to the meeting a little defensive. My last encounter with a nutritionist didn't end well. The last one treated me like I was in boot camp. But Jenn was very nice. We looked at my food journals from the first week in the program and last week. She was very impressed that I tried to eat even though I felt like crap.

Also I maintained my weight. I didn't lose anything. I feel pretty good. Well, now it is time to make the three hour drive back home. Maybe I'll stop for some ice cream.

Comments

  1. Great to read that you are in good spirits. Hope you were able to make time to enjoy an icecream :-)

    best wishes Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbon, I did stop. And the mint chocolate chip was excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

Stopping a downward spiral