Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am here!

After a long week, I made it back to Chapel Hill. It was nice relaxing drive. Today was my husband's off week. I am feeling much better. So far, breakfast and lunch. I talked with the nutritionist about my diet. I have to admit that I went to the meeting a little defensive. My last encounter with a nutritionist didn't end well. The last one treated me like I was in boot camp. But Jenn was very nice. We looked at my food journals from the first week in the program and last week. She was very impressed that I tried to eat even though I felt like crap.

Also I maintained my weight. I didn't lose anything. I feel pretty good. Well, now it is time to make the three hour drive back home. Maybe I'll stop for some ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. Great to read that you are in good spirits. Hope you were able to make time to enjoy an icecream :-)

    best wishes Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbon, I did stop. And the mint chocolate chip was excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Adventures at Librari-Con with Samurai Batman

Playing video games Recently, JJ and I made our second journey to the 11th annual Librari-Con at the Cumberland County Public Library i...