Good Hair Day!


Right now, my sister-in-law is doing my hair. She is great when it comes to hair. She really has a calling for it. But cosmetology was not her thing. She wanted to be a truck driver more. I am glad that I am eating better and soon will be taking some sort of vitamin supplement. Hopefully, I can help my hair grow back.

The house we own is small. I’m not sure of the square footage but it’s our home. Anyway, I have a lot of possessions. A lot. I could easily take over the house so most of my things are stored in my huge bathroom. Saturday, I reorganized that room. I took all the containers out and went through them. Everything is now neat and organized with labels. This is part of my spring cleaning. There is a chance I could get a job in the next two weeks and have to move for the job. I want to be ready. I cleaned while my son played and watched videos.

When I went to bed, I was tired but happy. I still have some more containers to go through but the bulk of it is done.

I am also starting a new book to track all of the jobs that I have applied for. April will begin soon and the countdown to the end of my unemployment begins. There is a plan B if I can’t get a journalism jobs. I guess I’ll work full or part-time in fast food and freelance on the side. A person does what they have to do.

Comments

  1. Hi Well done for having your own home. I'm still renting, but the house is large.

    Enjoy having pretty hair and thank you for visiting me.

    best wishes Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst