COVID is the worst

It has been almost two weeks since my son was diagnosed with COVID-19. COVID is the worst because there are very few ways to treat it. And you can't be near your loved one. So I am calling a few times a day and praying. I visited him on Saturday. He stood at his window and waved at me standing outside of it. 

 There are 608,946 people in South Carolina who have or had COVID. My son is one of those people. 

He isn't just a number. He is a 15-year-old wise-ass who loves to play video games, read anime, and sing. He is not sure what he wants to do with his life but I want him to be able to have a life. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the great info! I would never have gotten this by myself!
    I'm having a weird problem I cannot subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi.
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  2. or posting this. I appreciate your standpoint and I see where youre coming from. thanks again!
    Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just great and i could assume youre an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    I believe I should mind shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  3. heard about a Treadmill desk? it´s an alternate way to exercise while doing your day to day work.
    Howdy, i recently thinking id post and let and allow you toyou know your blogs design is really messed up on the K-Melon browser. AnyAnyhowhow keep up the good work.
    Hey, whashopbymark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

Stopping a downward spiral