Day 4/5 Day off comfort

 

I am taking some well-deserved time off from work to clean, read and spend time with the furry ones. My outfits are all about comfort and running errands. 



DAY 4
•Tangerine black and white hoodie 
•Nike leggings
•Nike shoes
•Matching masks and cap


I have had the Tangerine black and white hoodie for a long time. I recently found the Nike leggings and shoes at Goodwill. Both were in great condition. The mask and cap were from Target. The word of the day is comfort.



DAY 5
•Aeropostale shirt
•Black House White Market jeans 
•Chuck Taylor low tops

I love those Black House White Market jeans. They are my favorite. I got the Chucks when I lived in Roanoke Rapids, N.C. I am way overdue for another pair of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

Today was a fairytale